Docflow monitoring service
With the introduction of the monitoring service, notifications can be created by combining the information of multiple flows. Up until now, Docflow was only able to monitor the progress within a flow itself.
The service can make use of the meta-data (e.g. when/if a flow is created, values from input fields) of multiple flows and creates automatically alerts or tasks when the requirements are not met.
The first implementation of the monitoring service is to keep track if the creation of financial statement is done in time after the Letter Of Representation (LOR) is signed.
- The combined view for middle size assurance flows including accountants statements is now also available for earlier created flows
- The AFAS FTP / GET connectors are updated and give more feedback in the Docflow Dashboard
- Twinfield VAT connector now uses the VAT number from the xbrl instead of the number from Twinfield
- Taxgroup year suppletion from Twinfield is now supported
- Division and Costcenter fields available in Management
- When the company information is missing for starting up DocFlow a user friendly warning is given
- The LOR flow has been updated with new guiding texts for the signature date of the LOR itself
- Various improvements in the background that contribute to optimum performance and the stability of the platfor